Laxmi Bhandar Form 2023 PDF Bengali or Lakhir Bhandar Form PDF 2023 can be used for apply for monthly basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 crore households of West Bengal. A new program called the New WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 for women heads of families will provide monthly Basic Income support to the female heads of 1.6 crore West Bengali households.
Lakshmi Bhandar Form PDF 2023
The government would give monthly payments of Rs. 500 to general category households (an annual benefit of Rs. 6,000) and Rs. 1,000 to SC/ST families (an annual benefit of Rs. 12,000) under the Laxmi Bhandar program or Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. According to estimates from the state government of West Bengal, the “Lakshmi (Lakhir) Bhandar (Lakshmi’s treasure) Scheme” will benefit 1.6 crore people.
The Laxmi (Lakhir) Bhandar Scheme guarantees women heads of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) families Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 per month, respectively. Before the most recent Assembly elections, chief minister Mamata Banerjee made a pledge about the Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 Benefits
- “Lakshmir Bhandar” as an income for women in all the rural and urban households in the State, which are enrolled under “Swaysthyasathi”.
- Financial assistance will be credited by the direct bank transfer to an Aadhaar Card link bank account held solely by the eligible female members of the household.
- The main aim of this scheme is to help 1.6 poor families belongs to the general and SC ST categories.
- The scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe families will get rupees 1000 that is total of 12000 rupees per annum with the help of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- With the help of the scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary.
- The total budget for the scheme is 12900cr.
- Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes families will receive rupees 1000/- per month under the scheme.
- Those women who belong to the general category will get 500/- monthly from 1st September.
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
- A household in this scheme means a household that is enrolled under “Swathyasathi” and is also eligible as per eligibility criteria of this scheme.
- In every much household, ALL female members will get the benefit, if she is a resident of the West Bengal.
- She is not a government employee in permanent employment/ retired government employee of Central or State Government, Statutory Bodies, Government Undertakings, Panchayats, Municipal Corporations Municipalities, Local Bodies, teaching, and nonteaching employees of Government aided Educational Institutions, etc receiving regular salary/ pension.
- All women age between 25 and 65 years old is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes families will receive rupees 1000 per month under the scheme.
- Casual worker in the states is eligible to get benefits from the scheme.
- The government of West Bengal announced a scheme for women.
- The applicant who belongs to West Bengal state is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
Documents for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
Slef-attested copies of the following documents are required to apply Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Form 2023,
- Coloured Passport size Photograph
- Swasthya Sathi Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy
- SC/ST Certificate, if SC/ST Copy
- Ration Card Copy
- Residential certificate Copy
- Age proof Copy
- Self-declaration form duly signed by the applicant
- Copy of Bank Pass Book (First page of passbook/ Others, Please specify
How to Fill Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Form 2023
- Those who are really interested in this scheme, which is needed to fill the online application form and apply online on the official website. You just need to wait for few days so that Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will finally announce the official portal.
- Details to be mentioned in West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Form: -Duare Sarkar Registration no., Swasthyasathi Card no., Aadhaar No., Beneficiary Name, Caste, Marital Status, Address and contact details, and bank account details
- When the registration has two started you just need to go to the official portal of Laxmi Bhandar prokalpa 2023.
- On the home page, you need to log in with your application ID and password.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here is the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly and attach the entire required document mentioned in the article.
- Finally, click on the submit option for submission of the application form.
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
The Lakshmi bhandar scheme beneficiary payment status and the final list of eligible women candidates will update on the official portal. Once the online registration procedure will start after that the concerned department will make eligible candidates list.
Under this scheme, the women will get financial help of rupees 500 and 1000 per month. Check the beneficiary list you need to wait for some time we will soon update the beneficiary list check online procedure.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গের সমস্ত মহিলাদের আর্থিকভাবে কিছুটা সাহায্য করার জন্য লক্ষীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্পটি ঘোষণা করেছে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার। এই প্রকল্পের মাধ্যমে মহিলারা প্রতিমাসে ৫০০ টাকা ও ১,০০০ টাকা পাবে। এই টাকা পাওয়ার জন্য সকল মহিলাদেরকে লক্ষীর ভান্ডার প্রকল্প ফর্মটি ডাউনলোড করতে হবে এবং সেখানে সমস্ত তথ্য নির্ভুলভাবে লিখে দুয়ারে সরকারে জমা দিতে হবে। এরপর কিছুদিনের মধ্যেই Lakshmi Bhander Prakalpa Status দেখতে পারবে, কারা এই প্রকল্পের জন্য নির্বাচিত হয়েছেন। ১লা সেপ্টেম্বর থেকে মহিলাদের একাউন্টে টাকা দেওয়ার কাজ শুরু হবে।
Laxmi Bhandar Status Check 2023
Step 1:- At first, you have to visit the Official Portal for Laxmi bhandar status check i.e socialsecurity.wb.gov.in or directly click on that link
Step 2:- At Home you have to enter the mobile number and then enter the OTP you have recieved from your mobile number as image shown below. Lakshmir Bhandar Form Status Check
Step 3:- Now enter the correct OTP and then login. Now you will be inside the portal and from here you can check your Lakshmi bhandar payment status online.
Step 4:- If you want to check the status of your Lakshmi Bhandar online, you need to visit the official portal and then enter your mobile number and log in to the official website.
Beneficiaries To Start Receiving Financial Assistance From September 2021
For women, the government of West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme. Under this scheme, women belonging to scheduled caste and tribe will get Rs.1000 per month, and women belonging to the general category will get Rs.500 per month.
The government has decided to provide this financial assistance from 1 September 2021. All the women whose age is between 25 to 60 years except those who have permanent jobs in the private and government sector will benefit from this scheme. Even casual workers can also apply under this scheme.
- Citizens can apply under this scheme through Dware Sarkar camps which will be held across the state. The government will accept the applications for this scheme through these camps from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021.
- If any beneficiary gets a Laxmi/Lakhir Bhandar card on 20 October 2021 then also she will receive her assistance from September 2021. Other than that queries relating to this scheme will also be addressed through these camps.