For young people without jobs, the West Bengal government has developed the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023. The state government would offer loans up to Rs. 2 lakh to jobless youngsters as part of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in order to help them become self-sufficient. The state government approved Rs. 500 crore in the most recent budget to help urban unemployed youth become self-sufficient. Loans will be provided to start a number of income-generating projects.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form Objectives
The state administration developed the new plan in accordance with Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s instructions. The scheme’s principal goal is to empower young people without jobs to become self-sufficient.
- A new scheme “Karma Sathi Prakalpa” was launched by Bengal Government. One lakh unemployed youth will be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.
- When then the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal reduced by 40%.
The state government has set a goal for the program to lend money to 100,000 young people annually. Under the program, each participant is eligible to receive a loan up to Rs 2 lakh. The government will offer subsidies in addition to loans to support starting new ventures.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible to apply for the self-employment scheme:-
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of a job.
- It is only applicable to such jobless candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th in the recognized.
Documents Required for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form
Here is the list of documents required for the West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020:-
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card
- Address Proof
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- Educational certificate
- Voter ID Card