An application called the Canara Bank RTGS Form or Canara Bank NEFT Form is what the bank gives its clients who want to electronically transfer money from one account to another at any time. Large-value transactions are the main purpose of the RTGS system. The RTGS minimum transferable amount is Rs 2 lakh. The daily cap is set at Rs. 10 lakh. In order to use the bank’s RTGS/NEFT service, a customer must have a Canara Bank bank-account.
Canara Bank NEFT Form Offline Process
Download the form,
The application can be obtained via the Canara Bank branch that is closest to the applicant or online at https://www.canarabank.com/. Using the link at the bottom of this page, you may also directly download this Canara RTGS NEFT Form PDF.
Details to be Mentioned in RTGS NEFT Form,
- Amount to be remitted,
- Account no. to be debited,
- Name of the beneficiary bank,
- Name of the beneficiary customer,
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer,
- Sender to receiver information, if any
Submit the Form,
Send this form to the Canara bank branch where you hold an account after carefully filling it out and attaching the required paperwork.
Canara Bank NEFT Form Usage
- Online NEFT / RTGS makes it easier to transfer funds on time and without the need for any kind of paperwork.
- There is no threat of money being stolen or cheques being forged since the process is done online.
- Huge sums of money can be transferred easily, making it easier for companies to run their business smoothly.
- Helps company manage their business capital in a much better way.
- There are lesser chances of counter-party default.
Canara Bank NEFT Form Overview
|Form Name||NEFT or RTGS Form|
|Uses of For||Online Fund Transfer|
|Minimum Limit||Minimum limit is Rs. 2 lakhs for RTGS, No minimum limit for NEFT|
|Maximum Limit||No limit|
|Beneficiary||All Canara Bank Customers|
|Form Language||English, Hindi|
|Form Download Link||Download PDF|