To do the complete process of KYC for your Citi Bank account you can easily Download the Citibank KYC Form in PDF format from this article. The KYC documents include 2 types of documents which are, 1) Proof of identity and 2) Proof of address. There are KYC registration agencies (KRA) such as CAMSKRA, CVLKRA which maintain the records filled in the KYC form by the investor centrally.
Citibank KYC Form – Requirements
- Name of the Account Holder
- Date of Birth
- PAN No.
- Relationship with the Bank
- Annual Income
- Occupation Information
- Email Id
- Phone Number
Citibank KYC Form – Documents for Individuals
- Voter’s Identity Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Aadhaar Letter/Card.
- NREGA Card.
- PAN Card.
Important Notes for Citibank KYC Form
- While submitting the KYC documents, please ensure that the address mentioned in your submitted address proof matches with the address updated in your bank records.
- To check the address maintained in Citibank records please login to Citibank Online and navigate to View Contact Details -> Enter OTP or check your latest Bank or Credit Card Statement.
- Utility bill is not an acceptable KYC document for this purpose.
- Account number(s) should be mentioned on the document(s) submitted by you
- Self-attested document(s) need to be submitted for all the holders (including mandate holder) maintained on the account.
- The identity details captured on the documents submitted by the customer would be updated in bank’s records, if they are found to be different from existing records.
- By submitting all the documents, you confirm that address details mentioned on the document are correct and current.
- In case of change in address, please submit a letter mentioning your current mailing address, along with a signed copy of proof of address for the same as per the list of documents mentioned above. Kindly note, request for change of address will NOT be accepted on email.
- If you have a mandate holder / add-on debit cardholder on your account, please also submit copies of proof of identity and address, self-attested by them, as per the list of documents mentioned above.