SBI NEFT Form PDF 2023 is a single-page application form issued by the SBI bank to the account holder to transfer the amount from one account to another account online. RTGS and NEFT systems in SBI bank will work on all days except on Sundays and common National Holidays across the states.
The Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter account in a particular bank to the beneficiary account in another bank across the country.
Do you need to transfer funds via SBI NEFT at your SBI branch? If yes, this post is for you. Go to the top of the page to download the form in PDF format directly in your mobile or desktop. You can easily print this form and pre-fill so as to save time at the bank when you go for your money transfer.
SBI NEFT Form – Offline
- Download the Form: Applicants may obtain the SBI NEFT form from the nearest branch of SBI Bank or the bank’s official website i.e. https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/. This SBI RTGS NEFT Form PDF can also be directly downloaded using the link at the top of this page.
- Details to be Mentioned for NEFT: Amount to be remitted, Account no. to be debited, Name of the beneficiary bank, Name of the beneficiary customer, Account no. of the beneficiary customer, Sender to receiver information, if any.
- Submit the form: After carefully filling out this form and attaching the necessary documents, submit the form to the SBI bank branch in which you have an account.
Documents Required for SBI NEFT Form
- Application Form
- Cheque leaves
- And any other documents
Apply online for SBI NEFT Form
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow,
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
SBI NEFT Form PDF – Why Use
- Online NEFT / RTGS makes it easier to transfer funds on time and without the need for any kind of paperwork.
- There is no threat of money being stolen or cheques being forged since all the process is done online.
- Huge sums of money can be transferred easily, making it easier for companies to run their business smoothly.
- Helps company manage their business capital in a much better way.
- There are lesser chances of counter-party default.
SBI NEFT Form – Important Notes
- Official Website : onlinesbi.sbi
- Form uses for : Money transfer
- Minimum Limit : Minimum 2 lakh for RTGS and No limit For NEFT
- Maximum Limit : No limit