Download the Anti Ragging Application Form PDF Online using the link given at the top of this page. The anti-ragging affidavit is an undertaking by the student wherein the student agrees to comply with the directives of the University Grants Commission (UGC) against ragging and promise to refrain from ragging.
Ragging is now defined as an act that violates or is perceived to violate an individual student’s dignity. Following Supreme Court orders, a National Anti-Ragging Helpline was launched by the Indian government.
Anti Ragging Application Form Online Procedure
- First visit the official website of Anti Ragging https://antiragging.in/
- After Login Fill the Personal details.
- Fill the Parent or Guardian details.
- Fill the College details.
- Fill the Course details.
- After filled all required fields, you need to click on Next button.
- You need to check all the checkboxes then click on Submit Button.
- Download the PDF for accurate procedure with pictures.