Download Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana List Hindi PDF from the link given below in this article. If you want to Download Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana List Hindi PDF then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are giving you complete information about Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana List and direct download link of PDF.
In the budget announcement of Hon’ble Chief Minister in 2022-23, it was announced to provide internet connectivity with smart phones to the women heads of Chiranjeevi families. Under the Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana, through the TSP (Telecom Service Providers Jio, Airtel, Vodafone and BSNL) authorized by TRAI in the state of Rajasthan, smart phone new SIM data connectivity will be made available to the beneficiary in district and block level camps.
Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Scheme
This scheme has been named Indira Gandhi Smart Phone Scheme. In the first phase, about 40 lakh women heads of parasitic families will be given the benefit of the scheme through one-time DBT. Under this scheme, with the help of smartphones given to the beneficiaries, along with the safety of girl students studying in far flung areas, they will be able to get information about the benefits of various schemes being run by the government for the deprived and weaker sections.
Along with this, information about various schemes and employment for the welfare of girl students and single widow women will be available by the state government. This scheme is a unique initiative to empower girl students, widow/single women. Through this scheme, the mothers, sisters and daughters of the state will be made digitally literate so that they can take advantage of other schemes of the government and can do all the packing work themselves.
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Yojana Eligibility
Eligibility of first phase beneficiaries
- Girl students studying in class 9th to 12th in government schools
- Government Higher Educational Institutions (College / IT / Polytechnic)
- Women getting widow/single women pension
- Female head of the family who completed 100 working days (year 2022 2023) under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee
- Female head of the family who has completed 50 working days (year 2022 2023) under Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme
Documents for Indira Gandhi Smartphone Scheme
- Janadhar card
- Aadhar Card PAN Card (if any)
- Phone with phone number linked to Janadhar card
- Passport size photo • PPO number for widow/single woman pensioner women
- ID card for girl students
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Scheme Form 2023
For your ease, we have shared a few steps below:
- Visit @mrc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Choose the language in which you are comfortable accessing the website
- Go to the main menu and click on Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana
- You will need to first register to the portal. For this, you will have to use your personal and more details
- Now, start filling out the form with the required
- Upload the documents as discussed above in an appropriate format.
- After completing the form, click on ‘Submit’.
Indira Gandhi Smartphone Scheme Benefits
Smartphones play a significant role in people’s lives, particularly in the digital age we live in today. The Rajasthani government has therefore prepared a free smartphone program. The program offers the inhabitants the following advantages:
- They will get the smartphone for free.
- Beneficiaries can make free voice calls and access.
- School-going girls (9 to 12th standard) or those who go to college for Graduation (Government School/College) of the state can apply for the scheme.
- Women who are working under the MGNREGA scheme can get a smartphone.
There was an another scheme launched in Rajasthan by Gram Panchayat which is known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural/Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme. Women who have completed 100 working days (Rural) and 50 working days (Urban) complete the eligibility criteria for Free Smartphone Scheme.