Joint Declaration Form EPF is used to correct wrong details of employees in PF like his name, date of birth, father’s name, date of joining and date of exit, etc. Joint Declaration Form EPF can be downloaded from the link given at the top of this page.
Since EPF Refunds, Transfers, and Claims are all executed online, the correct data of a member on the EPF portal is a must. Thus, without the correct data, the Aadhaar number cannot be linked, and an online claim is not possible. EPF account holders or members can make a to correct various EPF-related errors through this PF declaration form.
Joint Declaration Form EPF – How to Make
- Download EPFO Joint Declaration Form 2023: This form can be obtained from EPFO’s official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/, or it can be directly downloaded in PDF format from the link given at the bottom of this page.
- Details to be Mentioned in EPF Joint Declaration Form: Date, Address of the PF Regional Office, Name Correction, Father/Husband Name, PF/EPS Account Number, Date of Birth Correction, Date of Joining and date of exit correction, And any other details
- Submit Form: After carefully filling out this form and obtaining a signature from the employer s then send this form to the concerned EPFO Field Office by your employer along with the necessary documents.
Joint Declaration Form EPF 2023 – Uses
- For Name correction: If your name has been recorded incorrectly in EPFO’s records, you will have to submit a joint application through your employer. You are also required to submit supporting documents for a name change.
- For Change of Father’s or Spouse’s name: You are required to send a joint request on behalf of you and the employer to the concerned EPFO department.
- For Date of birth correction: The form has the option to make this change. However, you would have to provide the date of birth proof with the application.
- For Correction of date of joining/leaving: The employer to the concerned EPFO department.
- For Change of address: The EPFO portal does not allow a change of address through the portal as of now. The change can be made at the time of PF transfer or withdrawal. The only thing that you need to provide is your address proof.
Documents required For Joint Declaration Form EPF
The following documents are accepted in order to make the change:
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter Identity Card,
- ESIC Identity Card,
- Ration Card,
- Bank Passbook copy,
- A certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth or Death,
- Any education certificate,
- Certificate as proof of service in the Central or State Government organization,
- Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant as proof of identity and residence of the employee,
- Copy of telephone bill or water or electricity bill.
Joint Declaration Form EPF Overview
|Form Name||Joint Declaration Form EPF|
|Form use for||TO Make corrections in the PF account|
|Mode||Online / Offline|