SBi Account Opening Form is an application form for Account Opening Form for Individuals issued by the SBI Bank and this form can be downloaded from the Bank’s official Website i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given in this article.
An account opening form is filled in by someone opening an account with a bank, credit union, or other financial institution. It provides the bank with important details like contact info, monthly salary, home address, and more, so they have all the information they need to create a new bank account.
Details for SBI Account Opening Form PDF
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Marital Status
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Address (Residential and/or Official)
- PIN Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Aadhaar Number (if applicable)
- Passport Number (if applicable)
- Voter ID Number (if applicable)
- Driving License Number (if applicable)
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Recurring Deposit Account
- Nominee’s Full Name
- Nominee’s Relationship
- Nominee’s Address
- Nominee’s Date of Birth
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cheque Book
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, etc.)
- Passport-sized Photographs
Terms and Conditions
- Initial Deposit Amount
- Account Opening Date
SBI Account Opening Form PDF – Documents Required
- Two Self-Attested passport-size photographs
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Negra Job Card
- Letter issued by National Population Register Containing Details of Name and Address
- Required Amount for account open
Eligibility Criteria for Opening SBI Bank Savings Account
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Singly, jointly, or with Either or Survivor, Former or Survivor, anyone or Survivor, etc. facility.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The applicant is required to have a valid identity and address proof which is approved by the government.
State Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Numbers
- Contact Numbers SBI Bank Customer Care Number: 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800,
- Unhappy with service: SMS UNHAPPY to 8008 20 20 20
- Email us at: [email protected], [email protected].