Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form PDF is a crucial document for anyone hoping to get a dealership with the Indian Oil Corporation, one of the top oil corporations in India. A person can take an important part in the distribution of fuel and related services by filling out this application form, which is the first stage in the process of becoming an authorised dealer.
The first step in the process of becoming an authorised dealer of Indian Oil, one of the top oil businesses in India, is to fill out this form.
Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form PDF Download
Using the link provided at the top of this page, you may download the Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form from this page in pdf format.
Documents for Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Application Form
- Complete Filled Application Format with signature and photograph (with signature on photograph).
- For locations under reserved category – Attested Copy of Category Certificate from competent authority as per advertisement.
- Affidavit in Appendix ‘A’ of advertisement (for individuals) / Appendix ‘A1’ for Non individuals.
- Attested copy of Certificate regarding Age.
- Attested copy of Certificate regarding Educational Qualification.
- Attested copy of Death Certificate of husband and affidavit stating no remarriage for widow applicant as per Appendix A.
- Attested copy of PAN No.
- Attested copy of Proof / Certificate regarding Business / Selling Experience.
- Attested copy of Proof / Certificate regarding Experience of Supervision of Personnel.
- Detailed Business Plan for RO dealership
- (a) In case of Partnership firm – Proposed partnership deed
- (b) In case of Partnership firm – Whether application of all partner(s) is attached together.
- (c) For Non-Individual entity – Authority letter / resolution specifying name of authorised person.
- (d) For Non-Individual entity -Attested copy of Registration certificate of the entity from competent authority.
- (e) For Non-Individual entity – Attested copies of audited profit and loss account statement for the preceding 3 financial years.
- Affidavit regarding tapping sales from prospective customer as per Appendix A3 of advertisement.
- PH category certificate as per Appendix B of advertisement.
- Application Fee demand draft in favour of “Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.” payable at specified location.
- Offered Land documents – Khasra / Khatauni or any equivalent document from revenue officials / Registered sale deed / Registered lease deed / ownership transfer deed issued/ revalidated on or after date of advertisement.
- Where applicant is not the land owner – Notarized affidavit by all owners or co-owners to be enclosed – (Refer para 14 of brochure for details).
- Sketch of the land showing adjoining plot of land.
- Attested document/ affidavit regarding capability to provide finance –
- (a) Valuation report from Govt. approved valuer of owned property
- (b) Fixed deposit/saving/etc.
- (c) Attested copy of Documentary Proof for Gross Income during last financial year.
- (d) Credit worthiness Certificate – Appendix ‘A2’ of advertisement.
- (e) The finance owned by the family unit – applicant providing a consent letter from the concerned member from the ‘family unit’ on notarised affidavit.
- Copy of marriage certificate or an affidavit in support of name change after marriage.
- Copy of Residence Certificate as per Appendix “C”.
- Any other document (If needed).